Studying abroad is a big decision to make and every international student has his or her own specific needs and requirements.
The team at Inova Education will help you identify a study programme that meets your personal, academic or professional needs and we will provide you with advice, help and support from your initial university admission application to your study visa application and everything in between.
We have worked with international students for over 20 years and our teams in Mexico, Bolivia, Paraguay and the UK take great pride in offering you the best possible service. The best part is that you are entitled to all of our services for free when you apply and enrol onto your course at one of our university partners through Inova Education.
Free Application and Admission Support
- After identifying the course and university/ies you wish to apply for, we help you prepare your application documents and ensure they will meet the strict university requirements.
- Our expert counselling team will check all your covering documents to ensure they meet the entry requirements. From reference letters, transcripts, diplomas, English language certificates to personal statements, you can rest assured that we will work with you to ensure they are the best they can be.
- Our team will process your application(s) to the universities and take charge of all follow-up communication to help you stay on top and meet any deadlines and outstanding requirements.
- We will help you translate your documents into English with help of an official accredited translator to ensure they meet the university as well as future visa requirements.
- If required you will have access to our English language diagnostic exam and our team will help you find the right preparation exam, can advice on what exam to book and give useful tips and advice in preparation for your English exam.
Inova Education has a near 100% application success rate so you can rest assured we help you maximise your chances of securing a university offer.
The Inova Education study experts will help you through each step of the university application process. From identifying the right course, the application itself, translations, English exams, visas, etc. you can rest assured that you will obtain the best possible service from our study abroad coaches. You can book your initial free personal 30 minute appointment online. Just indicate how we can best contact you (Phone, Skype or WhatsApp) and a member of our team will be in touch. Where possible we encourage you to arrange a personal meeting with one of our team members. Remember, should you end up applying to one of our university partners wiht our help you gain access to all our subsequent services for free.
The Inova Education study abroad experts have more than 20 years of experience coaching students through every step of the process. We offer:
- Career counselling for students uncertain about the career choice they would like to pursue in the UK, Ireland or the Netherlands.
- Course information about all available Foundation, Undergraduate, Pre-Masters, Masters and PhD/Research programmes.
- Personalised counselling support to help you secure a study place at one of many top universities through our application processing service.
You can book your free personal 30 minute appointment online. Just indicate how we can best contact you (WhatsApp/phone/Skype) and a member of our team will be in touch. Join one of our presentations, workshops or seminars We regularly organise presentations, short workshops and seminars on a variety of subjects to help you prepare for your studies overseas. For more info please check our events page.
Scholarships & Loans
Identify with our help what is the best way to finance your studies. What options are available to fund your studies overseas? There are 5 ways to fund your studies:
- Private funds: You will pay the full amount of your tuition fees and your living expenses through private means.
- Partial scholarships: You might be eligible to apply for a partial scholarship directly with our university partners or as part of an agreement between the host university and overseas funding bodies.
- Full scholarships: If you meet strict eligibility criteria and you study certain priority programmes you may be able to have all, or at least a large part of, your tuition fees (and living expenses) funded as part of an agreement between the host university and overseas funding bodies such as CONACyT, FIDERH, FUNED (Mexico), BECAL (Paraguay), 100 Becas (Bolivia), ANII (Uruguay), Conicyt (Chile) and PRONABEC (Peru). In addition, British and Dutch governments also offers full scholarships as part of the Chevening Awards programme or Holland Scholarship programme, and there are universities that offer their own scholarships or work in partnership with organisations such as Banco Santander.
- Study loans: You can apply for financial support from study loan organisations such as FIDERH and FUNED, Erasmus or Laudex.
- A combination of the above: You combine private funds with a partial scholarship and/or a study loan.
We are here to help you identify the types of funding available to you. Our student advisors will help you identify and prepare your application for scholarship, bursary and/or study loan opportunities. We regularly have presentations with funding bodies that you can benefit from.
Join one of our Presentations, Workshops or Info Sessions. We regularly organise presentations, short workshops and seminars on a variety of subjects to help you prepare for your studies overseas. For more information please check our events page and book your place now.
Free Study Visa Application Service. We are the only company in Latin America with a 100% success rate on Student Visas, we can guarantee you will be successful if you apply with us. All students planning to study in the UK or the Netherlands will have to apply for a study visa. Inova Education will provide extensive help and guidance to ensure you will meet the strict immigration requirements and this is an integral part of our work with students. We are study visa specialists and our students will be assigned a dedicated visa support worker who will take full charge of your visa application.
We can provide help and support in the following visa categories:
- Standard Visitor Visa
- Tier 4 General Student Visa
- Tier 4 Dependant Visa
- Short-term student visa
- In-country visa extension
If you study in the UK and you are bringing your partner or relatives (so called dependants) we will provide you with support for them as well. I would like to talk to you about my study visa application If you have any questions about your study visa application or would like us to take on your visa case please contact our team in Mexico or the United Kingdom, or submit your details below and a member of our team will be in touch.