Find out the best way to finance your studies.
What options are available to fund your studies overseas?
There are 5 ways to fund your studies:
- Private funds: You will pay the full amount of your tuition fees and your living expenses through private means.
- Partial scholarships: You might be eligible to apply for a partial scholarship directly with our UK university partners or as part of an agreement between the host university in the UK and Mexican funding bodies such as CONACyT, FIDERH and FUNED.
- Full scholarships: If you meet strict eligibility criteria and you study certain priority programmes you may be able to have all, or at least a large part of, your tuition fees (and living expenses) funded as part of an agreement between the UK host university and CONACyT. In addition, the UK government also offers full scholarships as part of the Chevening Awards programme and there are some UK universities that offer their own full scholarships.
- Study loans: You can apply for financial support from study loan organisations such as FIDERH and FUNED.
- A combination of the above: You combine private funds with a partial scholarship and/or a study loan.
We are here to help you identify the types of funding available to you
Our student advisors will help you identify and prepare your application for scholarship, bursary and/or study loan opportunities
Join one of our Scholarships workshops or Info Sessions.
We regularly organise presentations, short workshops and seminars on a variety of subjects to help you prepare for your studies overseas.
For more info please check our events page.