Our team of expert study advisors will help you identify a study programme that meets your personal, academic or professional needs, and provide you with advice, help and support from your university application to your visa application and everything in between.
How we help
When it comes to the university application and admissions process, we’ve got you covered. And because of our knowledge of international study and relationships with Universities all over the UK, The Netherlands and Ireland, our students are 4x more likely to get a place on the course they want.
- Help you choose the courses and universities that are right for you.
- Help you prepare, check and submit your application documents to make sure they fit the requirements.
- Work with you to make sure your covering documents (like references and personal statements) are the best they can be.
- Translate your documents into English using our accredited translators.
- Submit your applications and manage any follow-up communication.
- Give you guidance on any English exams you may be required to take.
We will give you a personalised application and information portal that will serve as a one-stop shop for everything relating to all your university applications so you stay in control of the process.
- update and amend your personal details and documents
- full control of the status of your applications
- never miss important deadlines
- communication directly with your personal Study Advisor
- access to unique content and information, tailored to you
- Priority access to all our events and presentations
- access your information on your mobile device
… and much more
Finance options, Scholarships & Loans
There are various ways to fund your studies. From scholarships and study loans to private funding. We will make sure you have all the information you need to finance your future.
Working with our team of experts, we’ll work out if you fit the criteria for any study loans or bursaries, whether you’re eligible for any full or partial scholarships, or how much you may need to fund privately. We’ll then guide you through the entire funding application process from start to finish.
We’re the only company in Latin America with a 100% success rate for student visa applications, giving you the best possible chance of studying abroad.
All students planning to study in the UK, The Netherlands or Ireland need to apply for a study visa, but it doesn’t have to be stressful.
Apply through us and you’ll be assigned a dedicated visa support expert who will provide help and guidance throughout the entire process and make sure your application meets the immigration requirements. If you are unsure of which direction to take, you’ll be able to continue to benefit from our guidance and support right up to enrolment.
Pre-departure & Travel Preparations
We know applying and moving abroad for your studies can be a little overwhelming. That’s why we offer our students access to guidance services to support you through the process and explain what to be aware before you travel. and when you arrive. Once you have arrived on campus you will access to support from our local office in the UK for continuous support throughout their studies.
Making the right choices needs personal advice and careful planning. You can book your initial, free 30-minute appointment with one of our study experts online. Just tell us how you’d like to be contacted (Phone, Skype or WhatsApp) and a member of our team will be in touch.
Secure your place at one of our many events. From general university presentations, subject webinars delivered by academics, career counseling, finance options, the study visa process, we are sure there is someone that will interest you. Have a look at our Events page and book your place online.
“Inova Education staff were always helping us throughout the whole process.”CarlosStudied Molecular Biology (PhD)