City, University of London
- London, United Kingdom
Number of students
- 160 nationalities
- The City Law School, incorporating The Centre for Legal Studies
- School of Health Sciences
- School of Arts and Social Science, including the Department of Journalism
- School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering
- The Business School (formerly Cass)
- Mahatma Gandhi, Leader of the Indian Independence Movement
- Margaret Thatcher, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- Tony Blair, former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- Sir Stelios Haji-loannou, Founder of EasyGroup
- Jawaharlal Nehru, First Prime Minister of India
- Muhammad Ali Jinnah, Founder of Pakistan
Key strengths in teaching and research
75% of City University London’s research was rated 4* (world leading) in the most recent Research Excellence Framework (REF).
QS Best Student Cities rankings (2019)
Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021
As one of the world’s most cosmopolitan and fashionable cities, London has attracted international students for decennia. More than 125,000 international students from more than 200 different countries study in this incredibly diverse and welcoming city, more than in any other city in the world.
Let the more than 8,500 iconic red buses in service across London take you to the more than 1,000 museums and galleries, 1,050 live music venues, 570 nightclubs and 17,300 pubs and restaurants. In short, there is no reason to ever get bored whilst studying in London.
It should come as no surprise that London has been named the World’s Top Student City in the QS Best Student Cities 2019 rankings.
Scholarships and Funding
City, University of London has various funding and scholarship arrangements in place for international students. Scholarships may be offered by the university itself, some by the British Government, whilst others are country-specific scholarships or study loans, part of an agreement with funding bodies across Latin America. Below is an overview of opportunities available to Latin American students interested in studying at City, University of London.
For further information please do some research directly with these funding bodies, or contact the Inova Education team and we can assist you identifying opportunities available in your country. Note that in most cases you cannot apply for scholarships or study loans until after you have secured a university offer.