Studying in the United Kingdom or Holland
Each year, tens of thousands of international students come to the United Kingdom and The Netherlands (Holland), to start their full-time undergraduate or postgraduate studies. Below is an overview of some of the key reasons why Latin American students choose to study overseas.
- The UK and Netherlands are home to some of the world’s most well-respected and highly-regarded Universities.
- Public education systems ensure high academic standards are maintained and regulated through continuous assessment and monitoring of research and teaching quality.
- A strong culture of support and advice for international students throughout.
- The UK and Netherlands are vibrant international societies that will help you settle in quickly.
Universities to choose from in the United Kingdom.
An education powerhouse, the United Kingdom is one of the most popular destinations for international students. The UK has a wide variety of careers offering something for everyone. Undergraduate courses usually last 3 or 4 years and Master’s generally only last 1 year meaning you can finish your studies quicker than in the USA, Canada and Australia.
Better Career Prospects
- Qualifications are recognised and highly valued by employers around the world.
- Teaching and learning styles encourage independent thought and creativity.
- A great change to perfect your English—a world business language.
- A unique opportunity to secure some work experience as well during and after your studies in both the UK and The Netherlands.
Universities to choose from in the Netherlands.
Of the 13 research universities in the Netherlands 11 are ranked in the Global Top 200. In addition there are a further 40 universities of applied sciences. After the UK the Netherlands offers the largest number of careers taught in English in Europe.
Undergraduate courses usually last 3 or 4 years and Master’s generally only last 1 year.
Most courses offered are shorter than similar courses offered in other countries such as the USA, Canada and Australia. This makes living expenses a lot lower. Combine this with the excellent academic standards, and you’re getting great value for money.
Aberdeen, Bath, Belfast, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Colchester, Coventry, Dundee, Durham, Edinburgh, Exeter, Glasgow, Gloucester, Guildford, Lancaster, Leeds, Leicester, Lincoln, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Norwich, Sheffield, Southampton, Stirling, York.
Amsterdam, Enschede, Groningen, The Hague, Nijmegen, Rotterdam.
“I really appreciate your help during the application process and, let me tell you, that your assistance is exceptional!”J.L. RomoStudied Economics (MSc)