Kaplan International Pathways
Since 2005, Kaplan International Pathways has been one of the most prestigious and largest university foundation course providers in the UK.
- Guaranteed admission to a leading UK University.
- Fast-track entry to a world class degree in the UK.
- Quality programs guaranteed.
- Quick offers guaranteed.
- Small classes and comprehensive support services.
- Access to world-class teaching and learning facilities.
- Study in flexible programs that encourage success.
- Improve English language skills at the same time as academic studies.
- Joint admission and visa documents.
- Accommodation guaranteed and free airport meet and greet service.
Key strengths in teaching and research
Students interested in obtaining admission to a bachelor’s degree program at one of the universities associated with Kaplan International Pathways can study a Certificate Foundation or a Foundation Diploma. Students who want to obtain admission to a postgraduate course can study a Postgraduate Diploma or Pre-Master.
at top universities across the United Kingdom
upon successful completion of your foundation programme
Kaplan International Pathways has 12 colleges in the United Kingdom, associated with excellent universities, located in:
- Over 10,000 international students have successfully progressed to UK universities after completing the Kaplan Foundation programme.
- All Kaplan International Pathways are located within the campus of a wide range of universities across the UK.
- Students are enrolled directly at the destination university, gaining access to all the facilities and services the university has to offer
Scholarships and Funding
Kaplan International Pathways has various funding and scholarship arrangements in place for international students. Scholarships may be offered by Kaplan International Pathways or its university partners directly, whilst others are country-specific scholarships.
For further information please contact the Inova Education team and we can assist you identifying opportunities available in your country. Note that in most cases you cannot apply for scholarships or study loans until after you have secured a university offer.