Study Group is a global leader in preparing students for international academic success and rewarding careers. They offer the “International Foundation Year”, the “International Year One” and “Pre-Master’s Programmes”.
Study Group teaches customized programmes across higher education, working with leading universities across the UK. They enrolled 70,000 students from 163 countries in 2016. The majority of their courses include an integrated employment skills programme.
As the Foundation provider of 16 institutions across the United Kingdom, Study Group is present from the north to the south of England and in Scotland.
Number of students
Study Group offers progression to over 1,000 degrees.
84% of students who completed their course received an offer of a place at their host university in 2017.
Key strengths in teaching and research
- Lancaster University – Ranked 9 in the UK
- University of Leeds – Ranked 13 in the UK
- The University of Sheffield – Ranked 13 in the UK
- University of Surrey – Ranked 14 in the UK
- University of Sussex – Ranked 18 in the UK
- University of Leicester – Ranked 25 in the UK
Study Group partner universities are positioned amongst the top 5 universities in the UK in Accounting and Finance, Mechanical Engineering, Communication and Media Studies, Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering, Biological Sciences, Business Studies, Civil Engineering and Politics.
(The Times and Sunday Times Good University Ranking 2017)
to their chosen university
located at top universities across the UK
QS World University Rankings, 2015
The International Study Centers of Study Group help students to prepare for university study and adjust to life in the UK.
Study Group helps you to get into:
- Coventry University – London Campus
- Durham University
- University of Huddersfield
- Instituto Marangoni
- Keele University
- Kingston University, London
- Lancaster University
- University of Leeds
- Leeds Becket University
- University of Leicester
- University of Lincoln
- Liverpool John Moores University
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- University of Strathclyde
- The University of Sheffield
- University of Surrey
- University of Sussex
Did you know?
Each International Study Centre programme comprises three components to meet the specific needs of international students.
The three components of teaching are:
- English language – to improve your reading, writing, listening and speaking skills and to help you gain all-round confidence in using degree-level English.
- Academic subject – you can select different subject areas based on the degree programme you would like to progress to.
- Study skills – including essay writing, critical thinking and giving presentations.
The majority of the courses include an integrated employment skills programme, Career Ahead, helping you to develop skills needed to succeed in your chosen career.
Scholarships and Funding
Study Group has various funding and scholarship arrangements in place for international students. Scholarships may be offered by Study Group or its university partners directly, whilst others are country-specific scholarships.
For further information please contact the Inova Education team and we can assist you identifying opportunities available in your country. Note that in most cases you cannot apply for scholarships or study loans until after you have secured a university offer.